08 November 2013

24 weeks


Thanks to Mum for pleading for bump shots, and the biggest thanks to K for taking them.

I had a holy crap moment this morning upon realising that this baby could be here in a month. If it stays inside another two months, he or she will have lasted longer than E did.

And. Oh. My. God. We don't even have a couch! Thankfully, we're just waiting on its delivery.

But our city car? The one we have to shoehorn ourselves into?

We are making steady but slow progress in the setting-up-a-second-house department. And the replacing-the-tiny-car department.

But the idea of four weeks - or even eight weeks - has kind of winded me.

Not that I've dismissed full-term aspirations. But I just want, for one of our babies, to be prepared.

I'm about to go and make a list to rule all the lists.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, congratulations and how beautiful! I have no idea how I missed this. So lovely for you! Can't wait to hear of the news and follow your story. Much love and best wishes to you xxx